As inspired by many other bloggers, who are doing this recently, if you ask me a question, I shall endeavour to answer it! Ask me anything! I will leave my responses for another journal in a few weeks, so you can ask me whatever you want and as many things as you want until then. And then I shall post my replies later. I don't think I have that many active followers, so it will be nice to hear from some of you to be honest!
Sunday, 20 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
What is the one thing you miss about the UK the most?
And what food do you miss the most!? x
Ha! I just did this on my blog too! I want to ask you if you would like me to send you some whispas and hope that they arrive! ;)
I was going to ask what you miss about the UK too...but since that ones taken....who were you backing in the RATM/Joe McElderry chart battle ;)
Sarah
I was going to ask the "what do you miss", but will ask "what do you love about where you live?" (can't say people) and....where do you really want to see/visit here in the States?
Post a Comment