Today was Maya's 2nd birthday party. Addie had a great time, and Maya loved our gifts, and had to put on her pjs as soon as she opened the present! We got her some cute winter Paul Frank pjs, and a book about a kids pet;s having babies, and then their mum had some. Handy really, as Sharon is having another baby! How exciting. She is only about 11 or so weeks at the moment. Super pleased for them!
Here are some pictures:
Here are some pictures:

Addie playing with Maya's enormous collection of toys AND SHOUTING!

PJ time!

ANOTHER TERRIBLE PICTURE OF ME(but gotta love my cardi adn shirt clash! YEAAAAAH)
Addie had fun with Maya, playing but initially she was overwhelmed as there were a fair few people there. She was happy just playing by her self, trying to use a plastic screw driver on every single piece of plastic pretend food! Hah!
Patrick and I had a great time, ate too much bad food and now are suffering with poor bellies.
NEARLY Christmas... we aren't doing Christmas as such, but at the last minute I spent the money my Dad gave me on gifts. I should be putting some money towards Patrick's next tattoo, but I will worry about that, when he gets around to it... his space is limited now and designated to certain tattooists, so we'll see what happens. I got him a few bits, but I can't go into too much detail because HE MIGHT READ THIS ENTRY! I also sent my dad some bits too, because he is awesome and I miss him loads.
We said we'd cook Christmas Dinner too (Patrick and I) but nowe ended up getting Rusty and Sam some presents. So I dunno what we'll do, cos I want to go all out UK roast but expect the UK food shops here to have sold out on Bisto and Paxo, so again, we'll see!








2 comments:
awww i could have sent you some if I'd known! theres no way it'll get to you in time now :( x
Aww thanks hun! There are a few UK style specialist shoppy places near here, just need to pull my finger out and venture out into the wintery Artic tundra to get some!!!
Post a Comment