September continued...
We got married! Small affair, wedded by our friend Adam (Gilmer)'s mum, who is a JP, which was handy. Had a night away for our honeymoon the week after, went to see Inglorious Barstards, and had Thai food.

October
Addie turned one! We went to Charmingfare Farm and Addie met some goats and stuff like that. I saw some wolverines for the first time. Strange looking things.



November
Baked. A lot. Did a lot of wholesome wifey things, like quilted! First Thanksgiving. Addie enjoyed it, I personally wasn't bothered. Realised was because I don't like turkey. Got our wedding tattoos which I keep on forgetting to post a picture of (by Robert "Bink" Ryan).




Baked. A lot. Did a lot of wholesome wifey things, like quilted! First Thanksgiving. Addie enjoyed it, I personally wasn't bothered. Realised was because I don't like turkey. Got our wedding tattoos which I keep on forgetting to post a picture of (by Robert "Bink" Ryan).




December
Christmas, very stressful and at times not fun because of that. Filed Visa stuff finally. Got NOAs etc. Bit homesick. Snow started again.... No pictures as yet as I am a slack blogger!
Christmas, very stressful and at times not fun because of that. Filed Visa stuff finally. Got NOAs etc. Bit homesick. Snow started again.... No pictures as yet as I am a slack blogger!








6 comments:
adam has a sweeeeeeeet beard! I'm not sure I've seen a picture of him before! its genius!
Was i supposed to have done a picture blog too? cos 'everyone' hasnt done one, I'm a very important part of everyone mind you! :P x
Do you mean Patrick? Haha.. Adam is our friend, he is currently beardless1
and yes you are an important part of everyone hehe!
You guys look ace and you little lady is so so cute!
Your quilt looks fab!
♥
p.s. happy new year to you all!
x
oh yes, doh! yes, patrick! I thought Adam didnt sound right!
sorry hee hee x
Post a Comment