Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Biometrics!

We got our letter for our biometrics appointment on the 15th January yesterday. I am surprised it came so quick. I thought with the holidays we'd not get the letter till then, let alone the appointment. That is a good sign I guess!

Can anyone tech savvy tell me how I can do that thing where I see HOW people get to my blog, say like via google searches. I have some buttons that show me where people are from and how they get to my blog, like from other people's blogs, but I do have some random people stop by sometimes, and I'd love to know how/why etc. I know some of you *out there* have mentioned this in previous blogs... so it is up to YOU GALS!!

In other news, I sacked off the gym today. My thighs are killing me hahah. Oh well. Also, it is blowing a hooly outside today and is super icey. Lazy me.

MUST wash hair and do some personal grooming today. I am somewhat stinky. No one needed to know that, but whatever, it is the INTERNETS and the internets is not yet, to my knowledge scratch and sniff. I am fucked when it is though.

2 comments:

Sam said...

HAHA I cant wait to have kids so that I have an excuse to not have time for personal hygiene. I'm just lazy - I got to bed with makeup on all the time, and if my hair is gross, I shove on a hat and off to work I go :) lazy high five! x

Fawn and Flower said...

Go to statcounter.com. That's what I use, and it shows you links that were clicked to find your blog, IP address tracking, things that people typed into search engines that led to your blog etc. It's very helpful! It also gives you kind of a cool map of your visitors.

The possibility of the internet becoming scratch and sniff is as terrifying to me as video phone conferencing. Some things are better left a secret :)