Monday, 21 December 2009

NOA!!!!!

Hoorah! What a lovely Christmas present to have received from the USCIS!

We received our NOAs today. These are confirmation of our paperwork to adjust my status. This is a good sign. We are now officially in the system, which is good because my I-94 ran out yesterday. We now have to wait a couple of weeks for our biometrics appointment, which will most likely be in Manchester (NH) where they take my particulars, finger prints and pictures etc.


HUGE weight off of my mind. Patrick was also able to finally get us added to his medical insurance! Another weight lifted.

To celebrate, I think you should all listen to this tune. IT IS AMAZING.


2 comments:

Charley said...

Wooooo awesome news, super duper happy for you all! xxx

Fawn and Flower said...

Oh congratulations! That's all such a huge pain. And yay insurance too, I never realized what a good thing it was until I didn't have it any more. Now I hope I'm never without it again.