So today Patrick, Addie, Shannon and I went out to Macy's, hoping to use our gift cards that were given by Rusty for Xmas. Only Shannon found anything, as expected, as Patrick and I both hate shopping (especially at Macy's). I only really want some perfume, but it is s expensive there, I don't want to spend money on perfume that is over priced, when i know I could get it cheaper elsewhere, even though I know by using a gift card it is technically free.
Later on, Shannon and I went out to the local piercing place, run by hers and Patrick's friend, for their sort of annual free piercing day. You only pay for the jewellery, which is a good deal really. Shannon got a micro-dermal on her chest and I decided at the last minute to get a snug on my left ear, because I sort of over piercings, having been there through the years and now I have baby so have to be practical.
Anywhoo we were ages there waiting amongst stupid young kids who smelt of Axe (thats Lynx in the UK) and regret talking shit. Then I came home to my lovely family, who were just finishing up high chair dinner fun. Addie and I played with some of her bristle blocks/stickle bricks (UK) and then after she went to bed, Patrick and I came down to the basement to watch some Metalocalypse which I got him on DVD for Christmas, because he loves it so. We are debating about our next tattoo trips... if to go out to Hobo's in Portsmouth during Jan because Eric Michalovich but I think we might actually hold out for Orrin Hurley, who Patrick is pals with, who will be tattooing at Off the Map in MA, which I think we are more likely do, as I reeeeeeally want to get some work by Orrin.
OH! I wanted to say that the cat, Gary, is really being a little shit. You know how freaky it is to wake up in the middle of the night and hear incessant meowing because someone hid under your bed and woke up and wanted out/food/to go for a piss?? Well, it is getting pretty old after a week or so. AND even more freaky is when you are downstairs in the basement and hear MEOWWWWWW MEOWWWWWW MEOWWWWW over the baby monitor! Jesus, I though Addie was sleep meowing for a second. The stupid thing is that Gary really doesn't like Addie (because she won't leave him alone) so he avoids her at all cost. This usually means that during the day when she is up and he isn't out, he is sleeping somewhere upstairs. The idea that he deliberately chooses to sleep and hang out in our room, when he knows full well that she is IN THERE AND HIS MEOWING WAKES HER UP I DO NOT KNOW. CATS MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVERRRRRRR.
Well that is me for now. Speak soon internets peoples!
Later on, Shannon and I went out to the local piercing place, run by hers and Patrick's friend, for their sort of annual free piercing day. You only pay for the jewellery, which is a good deal really. Shannon got a micro-dermal on her chest and I decided at the last minute to get a snug on my left ear, because I sort of over piercings, having been there through the years and now I have baby so have to be practical.
Anywhoo we were ages there waiting amongst stupid young kids who smelt of Axe (thats Lynx in the UK) and regret talking shit. Then I came home to my lovely family, who were just finishing up high chair dinner fun. Addie and I played with some of her bristle blocks/stickle bricks (UK) and then after she went to bed, Patrick and I came down to the basement to watch some Metalocalypse which I got him on DVD for Christmas, because he loves it so. We are debating about our next tattoo trips... if to go out to Hobo's in Portsmouth during Jan because Eric Michalovich but I think we might actually hold out for Orrin Hurley, who Patrick is pals with, who will be tattooing at Off the Map in MA, which I think we are more likely do, as I reeeeeeally want to get some work by Orrin.
OH! I wanted to say that the cat, Gary, is really being a little shit. You know how freaky it is to wake up in the middle of the night and hear incessant meowing because someone hid under your bed and woke up and wanted out/food/to go for a piss?? Well, it is getting pretty old after a week or so. AND even more freaky is when you are downstairs in the basement and hear MEOWWWWWW MEOWWWWWW MEOWWWWW over the baby monitor! Jesus, I though Addie was sleep meowing for a second. The stupid thing is that Gary really doesn't like Addie (because she won't leave him alone) so he avoids her at all cost. This usually means that during the day when she is up and he isn't out, he is sleeping somewhere upstairs. The idea that he deliberately chooses to sleep and hang out in our room, when he knows full well that she is IN THERE AND HIS MEOWING WAKES HER UP I DO NOT KNOW. CATS MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVERRRRRRR.
Well that is me for now. Speak soon internets peoples!








7 comments:
cats dont need to make sense, they are higher beings :) x
I agree with Sam! Wise words :)
Is he maybe in heat though? I think my cat is. He keeps waking me up between 3 and 4AM with this crazy cat-howl (HE IS A WERECAT), but we finally realized he thinks that it's sexy time. Haha. What a sexy boy.
Hope you had a good Boxing day darlin'. I spent mine at home, doing nothing much. I hate shopping at Macys too, Most of the time because i feel kinda "shunned" by the staff, like I dont belong there.
Once I'm settled in back home, I'll have to set up a schedule to ship you monthly care packages. :)
The good news is, that you are almost through your first Xmas season here, and you have survived. *hugz*
Can male cats be in heat? I've only ever had girl cats, so I haven't a clue about boy ones... I shall ask the in-laws and see what they say!
I just looked it up, and everything I read said that male cats cannot go into heat. Hm! My cat is just a nut job then! :)
Maybe your cat needs some kind of gender ressignment?!?!
Ha! Probably, most of his outfits are for lady cats. I still think he just thinks he's being sexy though. Maybe he's calling OTHER cats in heat to tell them he's an available dude.
Post a Comment