Thursday, 14 January 2010

14th Jan - Crikey

Okay so my friend Fleur has her own site, a trillion squillion followers and healthy modelling career, and I am so pleased for her. I've watched her go from strength to strength. On perusing her blog this morning I saw she is having a giveaway, and you should all go check it out HERE. Seriously, HOW gorgeous is this outfit:

(thats not Fleur)



(This is Fleur:)




Of course, I remember Fleur from pre Vintage days and I was going to post a horrible picture of us both from years ago, but I couldn't find one! I must have been too drunk. So atl east instead she remains some air of mystery. Probably for the best or I'd not stand a chance in her giveaway competition...

Fingers crossed I win some sexy undies! You should all go enter too!

4 comments:

ColeAndJosephine said...

I just entered, thanks for sharing!

Amy Georgina said...

I stumbled accross her site a little while ago actually whilst looking for pin up photography and her name came up, small world!

Julia said...

Fleur looks so beautiful in that picture... wow. Really adorable :)

It's just a Monday said...

She is a stunner!

I checked her blog, entered the comp and am now following.

Thanks for letting us know about this :)