Hi all, having a good weekend, busy and stressed with bills, like 99.9% of the world. Hormones are subsiding, but until then, have some pictures of me through the ages. I have been somewhat inspired by various other journals I have read recently. So enjoy!
Me and my longest known friend Ria. We went to school together and she even knew me when me mum was alive. At one point, we had keys to each others houses! I am probably drunk here. Apparently, this was taken in early 2007 by my wonderful friend Lisa, who I miss ever-so much.

Me and my longest known friend Ria. We went to school together and she even knew me when me mum was alive. At one point, we had keys to each others houses! I am probably drunk here. Apparently, this was taken in early 2007 by my wonderful friend Lisa, who I miss ever-so much.

This is me and my friend Tim, in my most favourite country ever, Iceland. My good friend Kitty lives there, and I can't wait to go back with Patrick one day, when we have cash.



Fun times in Jersey a long time ago!

This was Christmas Eve/Xmas Morning with my friend Ginny, back I think in 2007 maybe? No idea. I got a shit ton of traffic from this picture on Flickr. And a lot of religious hate mail. It also opened my eyes to the world of tights fetishists, who favourite'd it a bunch of times. (PS Thats tight gusset over black underwear, not monstrous bush)





Patrick and me on our wedding day. I love him dearly, I am just acting that face.


A birthday of mine, where we all dressed up as 40's Jerry Bags. I lived in Jersey still. We had a few German officers, but it was all for fun! No Nazis! In the picture with me is Hell and Andi.

Here is a horrible picture of me and Nikki, but I really like it because we are laughing so much. And that is all we ever do really. I miss her too!

Me and the peanut. When she was just a peanut about 10ish weeks old? Taken at my Dad's house.

Whilst we are on the subject of the peanut, from around the same time... rolling in 2009...




On our first visit to Patrick's parent's house. PLEASE NOTE HE IS NOT NAKED. YOU JUST CANNOT SEE HIS BOXERS.

MY favourite picture of Patrick and I, from the famous trip to San Francisco. Stolen, from his photos.

Me and Fleur at Natalie's wedding a trillion years ago. I miss Natalie, and Fleur. Bust mostly Natalie and her lovely family.

Patrick and me on our wedding day. I love him dearly, I am just acting that face.

The end. I miss having short fun hair and being about 30lbs lighter hahah!








7 comments:
oooh you look so fab with the red hair :) Its cute!
and awww little peanut addie. so cuteeeee! x
Nice selection of memories
What did you color your (red) hair with? It's so bright and fancy! It reminds me of being 14 and listening to Lush and loving Miki Berenyi :)
Those are all such fun pictures! I LOVE that Patrick wore a tux t-shirt for your wedding.
Awesome photos lady!!
I must admit, I didn't know which one was you in some of the photos! Hahaha.
You really suit the red hair by the way.
x
I love your pictures, always have. Some day I will try to top your Thomas Cook exploits and mail the evidence to you :)
Coralene - I can't quite remember what I did with my hair to get it that red... it would depend on when I did it because everytime it was a little bit different. I've got quite dark hair so initially I would have bleached it and then dyed it with permanent red schwarzkopf live, the reddest one there was, and probably left it on twice as long. And then to give it the lift and highlight it needed, I would have used some special effects colour on the top, and then left that on overnight. But I tried a load of different special effects dyes, and tended to stick with the more orange or pink shades. When I was in Iceland, it was more orange. Towards me getting pregnant, it was definitely darker red, and at times more orange... but then I just turned it back to brown and left it at that to be a respectable pregnant women!
Samboy - I can't believe how much she's grown!
Gingeyginge - Thanks!
Pennycones - Thanks! I like to keep you all on your toes haha
WeeSally - I will hold you to that... don't let me down ;)
Lmao! Those are some great pictures. I'm glad you mentioned that he had on boxers! That would have been very risque!
Post a Comment