Monday, 25 January 2010

Sunday night

Hello! Hope you all had a good weekend. We (Patrick and I) are currently on the sofa watching adult swim, about to make our way to bed, however I thought I would update and see if you all had a good weekend?

Today I made some biscuits and we took Addie out on the sled around the garden, which she enjoyed. Although she enjoyed eating the snow more. I have pictures but I am a terrible blogger and thus cannot back up my claims with photographic evidence, but you will have to take my world for it, because I am so retardedly honest with my posting. Not much else to report. We for a drive to Cambridge and Salem and Lexington. I saw where Patrick worked. Glad it is a new week tomorrow, as last week was frankly terrible.

What have you all got in store for this week?

Tomorrow I have to call the lawyer and shout at them for charging us over $1000 for doing fucking nothing. I don't think they realise that I worked in their environment and understand time charging. I am going to call up and question a lot of it. Especially some immigration lawyers conferencing for several hours, to come up with nothing. Um, no, we weren't born yesterday and even if we were, we don't have that kind of rockafella kind of money. I am unsure if it will even make a difference, but you don't get if you don't ask. But looking at the bill, personally I think atleast $300 is fucking bullshit. Wish me luck!

I leave you with a picture of my two pumpkins.

Quack Quack by you.

This is Addie doing her duck impression. She says GAK GAK! And gets a bit confused and does the beak on her eye instead. I wonder if her depth perception isn't quite right yet as she knows her eye is her eye, but points just above her ear for it. Hah! Bless.

4 comments:

Amy Georgina said...

Hope this week is better for you! Weekends go far too quickly in my opinion, and here I am back at work for another week of boredom! Have a good one!

WeeSally said...

*huge hugz*
Let's put last week behind us, and charge headstrong into this week.
It's going to be roller coaster for me this week, so trying to remember the positive things first, like my wee brothers 17th birthday O.O
Other than that, im kinda laying low.
:)

You go yell at those lawyers, they deserve it, money grubbing bastages.

Fawn and Flower said...

When I was little my favorite film was The Money Pit, with Shelly Long and Tom Hanks (ha), and the woman who sold them the house kept calling her attorneys the "bloodsucking lawyers". I've had good ones and bad, but either way, they are ALL bloodsuckers! Good luck on that.

Where did you get Addie's jams?? They're so cute!

It's just a Monday said...

Best of luck getting some of your money back! If you don't ask, you don't (very rarely) get back.

Little Addie looks like an angel here :)

xxx