To say hello. We went today, the two families (us and The Colemans) went out to Portsmouth in NH adn we had such a great day, having a wander and letting the girls play and see the sights. It really was awesome. As usual, we went to the Friendly Toast and I fell in love with this lamp there. Again. Every time I go I swear I am going to steal it, but I don't. It is basically a really old naff lamp with a base that is moulded like a gondola with a couple in it. IT IS AMAZING! And I can't bloomin' find it on Ebay, otherwise I'd get it. *pout*
Will update with pictures soon! I also have to apply for a job... and I founda really awesome one at Patrick's work I want to go for. It is MADE for me and my admin wizardy! Will let you know once I've applied hehe.
Will update with pictures soon! I also have to apply for a job... and I founda really awesome one at Patrick's work I want to go for. It is MADE for me and my admin wizardy! Will let you know once I've applied hehe.

Bad lamp picture by me.








2 comments:
That lamp is awesomely atrocious.
I agree, that lamp is terribly gauche! Andy's only comment was, why were there two bottles of ketchup!! Hehe! Good luck on the job, really fingers so tightly crossed for you x
Post a Comment