I'm thirty and a day! I just wanted to update quickly to say hello. Lots of birthday updates and retelling of gifts etc etc, but it is late now and my stomach has been particularly bad the last few days which has made me very tired and tearful not to mention experience a lot of pain. I have had some flim flamming with my medical insurance company as well about my EGD which I need, let alone my fucking prescription for the acid reducing medication I have to take. Enough of that, just wanted to say hi and hello and I will be back. With an I LOVE THE NHS rant where I will declare anyone in the US that things socialized health care is wrong or stupid or evil is a FUCKING RETARD.
In other news, 30 Rock is AMAZING. My husband is AMAZING. Adelaide is AMAZING, even though for a few days I wanted to throw her from a tall building. Seriously, babies can do anything if they follow it up a few days later with an unprovoked kiss and cuddle off their own back. So cute. Maybe a one story building. HEY IT'S NORMAL TO FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN SOMETIMES.
Tomorrow Patrick and I are going for a lovely baby free 12 hours magical day. We're going for Indian food. This is not going to be good on my stomach at all. I haven't even been able to finish a piece of birthday cake at present but I will not be beaten by Indian food. Nope. I'll try my darnedest because that is what mature women of 30 do damn it!
In other news, 30 Rock is AMAZING. My husband is AMAZING. Adelaide is AMAZING, even though for a few days I wanted to throw her from a tall building. Seriously, babies can do anything if they follow it up a few days later with an unprovoked kiss and cuddle off their own back. So cute. Maybe a one story building. HEY IT'S NORMAL TO FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN SOMETIMES.
Tomorrow Patrick and I are going for a lovely baby free 12 hours magical day. We're going for Indian food. This is not going to be good on my stomach at all. I haven't even been able to finish a piece of birthday cake at present but I will not be beaten by Indian food. Nope. I'll try my darnedest because that is what mature women of 30 do damn it!








3 comments:
Wooo happy birthday dearest! :) You're so old now :P x
Don't you call her old, Sam, I'm going to be 31 in May! :)
Happy birthday again (it's birthday WEEK so it still counts), and I hope you and Patrick have a wonderful day and that you're able to eat lots of yummy Indian food without getting ill, haha.
Totally missed your birthday. Friend fail. So glad you had a good time, Indian food is just so delish so I hope you were able to enjoy it.
Feel like it's been ages since we spoke, but I've hardly been online other than snatching brief moments here and there.
Have you heard back from any of the other jobs you applied for? x
Post a Comment