Saturday, 17 April 2010

Craperday

Its raining a ton here! I guess that is better than the dusting of snow we had yesterday. SNOW! Honestly. Mad.

I have had a little bit of an upset stomach these last couple of days and I suspect it to be related to the veggie burgers and Spanish rice which I've had the last two days for dinner, or if its due to ladies stuff. Possibly too much information, but there you go.

Also, I didn't take my ulcer tablets yesterday and was up all night again in 'ulcergeddeon'. I need to remember that they are only acid reducers and if I feel better its because my stomach isn't healed yet, its just producing less acid to ALLOW the ulcer to heal and I need to keep taking these tablets for another couple of months. That is me told.

2 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

Graham was not amused by period shits. Haha. Good.

Sam said...

oh dear, feel better!

at least its not nanageddon! x