Friday, 16 April 2010

Friday feeling

Hello all and sundry coming across my little blog and have a peruse... today is Friday and we awoke with a fine dusting of snow. Really New Hampshire? Really? I was in shorts and flip flops yesterday. Everyone kept saying that we'd still get snow in April, and yadda yadda, but I didn't believe them! And now my friend Sharon says that she thinks the snow this morning doesn't count and we should STILL get more! Pah.

Anyways, in other more exciting news, I got a phone this morning and as a result, yours truly has an interview on Monday! It is for an administrative position round the corner, part time with flexible hours, which is perfect for me with Addie and to get some experience in an US environment. I did sell myself short on my salary requirements, but I hope that is flexible. I hope they didn't only chose me because I am cheap. They initially wanted me to go in for an interview THIS AFTERNOON but I am not ready and don't have myself prepared and need to run some errands so have one set up for Monday. Yikes! Next week is busy for me because I am intending on taking my driving test on Tuesday, weather and mother in law allowing...

Going to celebrate with a banana cream pie with dinner tonight, even though I think something crawled inside of me and died yesterday.

3 comments:

Amy Georgina said...

You legend, it's all go go go, fingers crossed for you for things next week. Hope weather and mother in law play ball for the driving shenanigans.

Fawn and Flower said...

Yay!! So exciting! What are you going to wear? Best luck to you, I want to hear all about it :)

Montana is the same, with snow. In fact, it can really happen at pretty much ANY time. I remember last year, it was JUNE, and it was about 75 degrees. Suddenly the sky turned gray and we had these weird snow flurries, then everything was warm and blue again.

I blame Chris Farley as El NiƱo :)

Alex said...

Thanks ladies!

Dunno what I am going to wear Coralene... I need to make a made dash to Target to grab a bargain shirt or something, and a long sleeved cardigan to hide the tattoos... Urgh. You might some last minute emails from me in a mad panic!