So not much to report since my last rant yesterday. No more wispas left, which I am gutted about as I love wispas. My inlaws have been same old. Patrick has a bit of a cough and Addie is learning lots of body parts and new words every day. It is fun to see her pick stuff up.
So yes, anyway earlier today I was applying to more stuff on Monster, again probably to no avail, but just happened to see that my stupid Gmail had not only not told me that I had actually received a response to a job I applied for LAST WEEK asking for more information, but it had also put the bloody thing in the BIN!
Typical! The one time I do get a bite my tinterwebz fucks me about! Probably user error, or all those times I let Adelaide mash the keyboard as I do stuff.
Patrick showed me pictures of the leaked Kidrobot 2010 series. LAME. I like maybe TWO of the designs. He loves them but I am totally over it. LAME. Actually, I like only one, and thats the Amanda Visell one. THE END. Patrick likes most of them, and will want to buy cases and cases, to either trade and flip or to keep. I HOPE NOT!
Patrick said to me the other day that I was a lot like Liz Lemon. Not only because I wear glasses and have dark brown hair, but because I am nerd like our lovely Liz. I told him it was the nicest thing I'd ever heard. I think that might explain why I am still so upset at Floyd.
SHUT IT DOWN PEOPLE!
So yes, anyway earlier today I was applying to more stuff on Monster, again probably to no avail, but just happened to see that my stupid Gmail had not only not told me that I had actually received a response to a job I applied for LAST WEEK asking for more information, but it had also put the bloody thing in the BIN!
Typical! The one time I do get a bite my tinterwebz fucks me about! Probably user error, or all those times I let Adelaide mash the keyboard as I do stuff.
Patrick showed me pictures of the leaked Kidrobot 2010 series. LAME. I like maybe TWO of the designs. He loves them but I am totally over it. LAME. Actually, I like only one, and thats the Amanda Visell one. THE END. Patrick likes most of them, and will want to buy cases and cases, to either trade and flip or to keep. I HOPE NOT!
Patrick said to me the other day that I was a lot like Liz Lemon. Not only because I wear glasses and have dark brown hair, but because I am nerd like our lovely Liz. I told him it was the nicest thing I'd ever heard. I think that might explain why I am still so upset at Floyd.
SHUT IT DOWN PEOPLE!








1 comment:
Ah! That sucks about the email getting lost. Mine does that from time to time, but it's only with emails from myself (like if I forward them to my Gmail from other accounts; they go straight to junk or trash).
I love the Liz Lemon compliment! That's adorable, and you totally are! Haha I'm crazy Jenna. Now I just want to watch 30 Rock. And screw Floyd :(
Post a Comment