Well it has stopped raining and my lovely husband got my camera from the car for me. So without further ado here are some photos from, well, a large span of time:
Some pictures from my birthday:
Boston Cream Pie Torte. Delicious and despite my suspected ulcer I managed to eat atleast HALF of it over the course of 5 days:

At India Palace, having lunch buffet! Addie was at home with her Nana and I was sad when I saw Maya there because they are such good pals, I felt bad that they didn't get to hang out!

Gourmet cupcakes:

We're silly nerds, I apologize (PS I got like 2 strikes and nearly scored 100! Thats a first for me!)

Food porn:


And yesterday it was my wonderful husband's birthday. I got a little too excited and gave him his presents a week ago and really wanted to make up for my lovely birthday, but without a car, a valid NH driving license and a million pounds/dollars it was hard to really pull anything fancy off. However thanks to my birthday being so close, I did get a little bit of money from my Dad for my own birthday, and what I didn't put to bills, I basically blew on him. Which is retarded, I know, but screw it. I lubs him! At the very least, I could muster up dinner for him, which was almost $100 worth of sushi from a local place called Mikata and some added extras from the local market (but made fresh whilst I watched). I don't even like sushi, so I ordered enough for more than one, and so that he didn't eat alone I invited Adam and Kristina around. Kristina loves sushi and they are good friends with us. I also made Patrick a cake, which was originally shaped like a Kidrobot toy that he liked, but it looked so gay I chickened out and pulled it apart and just had it as cupcakes (it was a cupcake cake originally). He seemed to enjoy it all. I hope he did. His effort for my birthday was very gallant, I really wanted him to have a nice day.
Thats enough photos for now.
Some pictures from my birthday:
Boston Cream Pie Torte. Delicious and despite my suspected ulcer I managed to eat atleast HALF of it over the course of 5 days:

At India Palace, having lunch buffet! Addie was at home with her Nana and I was sad when I saw Maya there because they are such good pals, I felt bad that they didn't get to hang out!

Gourmet cupcakes:

We're silly nerds, I apologize (PS I got like 2 strikes and nearly scored 100! Thats a first for me!)

Food porn:


And yesterday it was my wonderful husband's birthday. I got a little too excited and gave him his presents a week ago and really wanted to make up for my lovely birthday, but without a car, a valid NH driving license and a million pounds/dollars it was hard to really pull anything fancy off. However thanks to my birthday being so close, I did get a little bit of money from my Dad for my own birthday, and what I didn't put to bills, I basically blew on him. Which is retarded, I know, but screw it. I lubs him! At the very least, I could muster up dinner for him, which was almost $100 worth of sushi from a local place called Mikata and some added extras from the local market (but made fresh whilst I watched). I don't even like sushi, so I ordered enough for more than one, and so that he didn't eat alone I invited Adam and Kristina around. Kristina loves sushi and they are good friends with us. I also made Patrick a cake, which was originally shaped like a Kidrobot toy that he liked, but it looked so gay I chickened out and pulled it apart and just had it as cupcakes (it was a cupcake cake originally). He seemed to enjoy it all. I hope he did. His effort for my birthday was very gallant, I really wanted him to have a nice day.
Thats enough photos for now.








No comments:
Post a Comment