Saturday, 22 May 2010

Dad is here!

So I have already gotten my fix of my Dad. I have been driving him about all morning and I'm tired haha! Although it is nice to see him again, but he got older since I last saw him and he isn't as mobile and has to use a stick. Also, he eats too much and got a bit fat and won't lose weight so I worry about his health a bit.

Oh yes I took my drivers test yesterday and passed with no black marks or anything! Go me! The guy doing the test was very

Today has been mega hot. Yesterday my Dad got steaks and everyone ate a lot of food at the house. I was up all night with my belly. Well I was up at about 4am. Damn you food. Dad took me and Addie to Joey's Diner this morning. It was nice but I forgot how difficult and impatient he can be about food and things hahaha. We went to a few guitar shops and to a music shop. I got the sewing machine... Hoorah! When he goes I am going to finish my quilt.

I'm kinda tired today. The heat got to me again. We wet for a nice dinner, me, Dad, Addie and Patrick, but I just am not in the mood. I dunno why, I am feeling a bit blah. I had hoped I would have heard about that job interview today, but... nothing yet. We'll see. Meh meh meh meh indeed.


2 comments:

Sam said...

well done you :)

And tell Daddy said he has to buck his ideas up cos I dont want my Alex worrying! :) x

Fawn and Flower said...

Sooo what is his take on everybody there? Are he and Shusty bff's?