Wednesday, 23 June 2010

RAGH

As grateful as I am to have been welcomed into this house, every day I wish I had stayed in in Jersey or England. If it wasn't for you Patrick, I would have gone months ago. I know it would break your heart to separate this family. I waited so long to have us together I won't just run away from that, from you. But every day I want to not be here. And in the midst of all the chaos that is going on at this house with your family, it makes us stronger. I love you so much, I just can't live like this here anymore; getting dragged into other peoples insanity... the solutions seem so clear to me, maybe because I am an outsider, but I can't suggest them, because no one wants to hear the truth. If only we had a place to run away to together for a little while until everyone sorted their fucking acts out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:( I can't help but feel that it would be easier for Patrick to get a job in the UK than it would be for you to get one over there. And easier to find somewhere to live as a family. But I guess if that was an option then you'd have done it by now... poop. Hugs xx

Alex said...

Fleur: I think the UK is suffering just as well. I think the Americans bless them are a little xenophobic too. Why hire someone foreign when they have plenty of local candidates as well wanting the job, with plenty of local experience. Patrick doesn't want to leave yet, least not without some savings together.

Sam: it isn't all their fault, its just hard going into a family with their own way of dealing with things. As an outsider its easier for me to say, "you are all crazy and you need help" or "no she's an idiot, you should kick her out" but obviously I can't say those kinda things without looking like an arsehole, (even though said person has made peoples lives a misery for XX years)