1 - What is your favourite kind of cookie?
I like most biscuits and cookies. I like oatmeal raisin cookies. I also made these awesome raspberry jam pocket biscuits from a nigella vanilla biscuit recipe. I am a bit of a biscuit/cake fiend so this question is kind of loaded and I could be here for a while. Seriously, all day.
2 - What song and movie remind you of your childhood?
Oh crikey. I don't know really about a movie for childhoody stuff. I don't really remember much of mine after my mum died. It wasn't a bad childhood, I just don't remember much of it really. Songs though, I remember a lot of my dads favourite music, or stuff him and my mum used to listen to a lot, like the Communards and ELO. I also really remember the Lambada song cos for my Dad's 50th birthday they had a pretend dance competition like come dancing and as a surprise learnt and did the Lambada at the 'interval' and apparently it was a good night. I remember driving around Cornwall one well Easter school holiday and that film soundtrack on the car radio/stereo a lot. Well, actually it was probably more just the single. My parents were a bit mad, bless em. OH And Roy Orbison. My mum loved Roy Orbison. I do too and she used to listen to him in her old banger car.
3 - Cats or dogs?
Both. You can love them and live with them both, equally. You can't really compare cats and dogs. They are both completely different animals with different temperaments. Some people are cat people and some people are dog people. I'm both. I grew up with dogs, and then when I moved, I had cats of my own, which I fostered. When we are in a position to do so, we'll get both cats and a dog. I'm sad we didn't get a chance to get Sketch back though, she was awesome. We'll definitely get a puppy for Addie when she is older, as a companion and for some responsibility and routine for her.
4 - What is your favourite potato product?
Potatoes are possibly the greatest thing ever. Without quoting LOTR, you can boil them, bake them, put them in a stew. Chip them, wedge them, nuke them in a microwave. Sauté them. You name it, you can do it. I love them so much. When I was a kid I'd eat cut up potato raw. Weird I know.
5 - True Blood or Twilight?
True Blood all the way. I love it so much. I'd let Eric do anything to me. Honestly. Isn't that bad I can just say things like that? I would too you know. I'd also totally do whatever he wanted. No questions asked. ANYTHING. Aren't I terrible.
6 - If you could have a dinner party with any 6 people, alive or dead, who would it be?
I keep coming back to this one and thinking it over and over. I'd most likely chose people I knew rather than famous people, because thats easier and much nicer really. Nothing like good friends and family around you. I'm torn because I have to chose just 6... because I've moved around so much, and I have a few people from each stage of my life or place I've lived that I'd like to come to dinner. Whether they'd get along, who knows. Oh well. I know some of them know each other now anyway, but this might affect who'd make the final cut. So It'd be me, 1. Patrick (we don't get to do enough together as a couple as it is and we never got to date properly for starters!) 2. Nikki my bestest from Jersey, 3. Ria my longest known and bestest from school. I can't believe I've known her for 20 years... I knew her from when my mum was alive! Right now I'd probably chose Danielle and Jon for my 4th and 5th, friends I met through Patrick. They have a little girl Addie's age, minus 2 weeks and Jon is like a brother to Patrick and Danielle is a wonderful friend to me. But then I am stuck for a 6th because I'd want to invite Adam AND Kristina, friends who again I met through Patrick and are also awesome. I should maybe have counted myself in the 6 people... this might have solved some problems...
7 - If your house was on fire and you could only save ONE material possession, what would it be?
My laptop. It's my life. As sad as that may sound, so be it!
8 - How many pairs of shoes do you own?
CURRENTLY:
2 pairs of well broken in flip flops and 1 I bought that don't fit me that I'e never worn
1 pair of white pumps that are too small and I bought as an emergency to wear to interviews
1 pair of heels I don't wear cos I am not used to them
1 pair of boots for the winter that are kinda sheepy and not qute Ugg boots
1 Vans slip ons (I actually have 2 but the other pair I don't wear anymore but refuse to throw out)
2 pairs of Chucks, low tops I used to have loads but I binned a load or sold some some before I moved. They are yellow, but I can't find them... and some limited edition silvery grey ones with zebra print pattern on them
Sunday, 27 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Yay thanks! I love being nosey! :) x
ps - if you havent read the books yet - read them! you'll love eric EVEN MORE!
Post a Comment