Saturday, 26 June 2010

Weeekeeeeeeeeeeend

Thank fuck it is Friday. It means I survived this week. Today I got a wax in my lady region finally and got my permanent crown toothy thing put in. It is lovely. I also got a cracked tooth filled in, which broke ages ago but the temp bit fell out. I also asked my insurance company for a pretreat estimate so I can get it fixed in a few months and know what the score is in advance booyah! So a new tooth and a new vagina to go with my new hair from yesterday. I also watched the new Futurama episodes with Patrick and his Dad last night. Very fun.

Still not sure about the fringe/bangs. It is growing on me but I am dreading washing it and having to try and make it look pretty. I should go buy a straightener and a blow drier because without these I am royally fucked.

We're (Patrick and I) are going away for the night tonight, which was prearranged months ago, for a friends wedding. For a little while we didn't think we were able to go. I really want to go and know it'll be fun and awesome, but don't feel like I can relax and enjoy myself. I don't feel right leaving Addie home but I also just really want to get the fuck away. I'm torn.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Oh dear, I didn't think it could get more stressful, but it has!

I send you calming british cups of tea with the power of my mind x