Today is a lovely, not quite so so hot as it has been but still warm, day today. Kristina is off work so we're going for a nice walk in the sunshine... we're taking Addie and her dogs. Lovely. Maybe we can grab an ice cream or something else. I applied to some more jobs today. The usual. I start my morning with a blitz of Monster and the NH and Boston Craigslist. We'll see if they bring anything up.
I didn't really realize it was 4th July weekend this weekend. It has sunk in now because Friday we are going to see our friends in New York! Hurrah!
Hope you all have a nice day!
2 comments:
Good luck with the job hunt. It's rough. When I moved to Boston almsot two years ago to the day, it took me basically three months to get something. It was demoralizing. Keep plugging away and definitely consider jobs at universities - the benefits are great. Especially for someone with a young family. Good luck!
I don't think the recruitment agent could hear me over the grinding of my teeth. she went on to point out my CV was "unclear" yet she became evasive when I asked her if she read my CV! geez.
have a good weekend.
Post a Comment