Friday, 23 July 2010

Home tomorrow!

So Addie and I are heading home tomorrow, via the Aquarium in Boston if all goes to plan. I've had a great week with Danielle and Jon and Willa. We did some shopping, I finally bought some new bras and got measured in Victoria's Secret for the first time ever. I haven't been measured since Addie was born, maybe just before she was born if I think about it. My rib cage has finally gotten back to what it was, 38" and I am a VS 38DD which is about right. My new bra is awesome. I don't like those squished together kinda ones. When you already have a lot going on up top, you don't need all that malarky. So I have two from the Body by Victoria's Secret. SO AWESOME. I am lovin' my bust.

I am so glad to be going home though. I miss Patrick... And Adelaide is so hard with no back up. I mean, Jon and Danielle have been great, but it isn't the same without Patrick, because she listens to him and since we've been here, she hasn't eaten anything. Maybe a handful of snacks, but it has been a milk heavy week. Yes, we've been teething and yes, we've been staying somewhere different and not sitting in a highchair for dinner... but otherwise she has just turned up her nose at everything. She had a few pretzel stick today, but otherwise had milk, yoghurt with breakfast, milk, yoghurt with dinner, ice cream, and some more milk. Urgh. So with this, I've been up late at night too because she wakes up hungry. Bah.


2 comments:

LHA said...

The aquarium is my favourite place in all of Boston! Addie will be entranced, I'm sure!

Amy Georgina said...

I know how you feel sans toddler back up! Andy wants to go to Jersey in September for a week - I'm so hoping he doesn't go!

Sounds like you've had a good time anyway, you probably needed a break from....