Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Weight

So I am not supposed to weigh myself until Friday but I was late doing my weigh in then (did it a day late) and I felt like I'd lost some more since then so weighed myself early today and I've dropped another 1 1/2lb! I don't know where its going really. I'm still eating, but I am eating less. Maybe I should be worried, I dunno, because I think it is all connected to my ulcer which I thought I was on top of, but I slacked on my medication the week I was away and it kicked my arse on Sunday night. Oh well... every cloud!

I don't want to say what the magic number is, but it is pretty big, but I am tall girl (like really tall with huge feet and bewbs)... but the magic number is decreasing! huzzah!

No comments: