I have had a stressy week and I was going to update with some pictures of my presents from Danielle, that I mentioned from a previous post, but I'm too lazy/tired to do it. So I won't.
I'm feeling in a kinda funk. I miss my friends from 'home' and also the Colemans. It is nice having a quiet weekend with Patrick though, especially as he has been poorly and Adelaide too (we've taken it in turns to stay home with her during the week) so we're just relaxing with TV and internets and such. We finally watching 'Grown Ups' this week, which I enjoyed. It was basically a montage of New England memorabilia though. One minute Adam Sandler was wearing a UMASS tshirt, the next it was one from New Hampshire, then a Rhode Island hat... I wouldn't have known all that until I moved here... hah!
So yeah, blah. Blah. I'm run down and my skin is freaking out. I think it is also to do with the water around here. Damn you city living!
Long week. We're trying to move offices and I was supposed to sort out the new phone lines and internet. Well, as usual both Verizon and Comcast dicked us about. So we have some phone lines, but not our existing ones, including the 800 number... and no internet, till at least Wednesday. Well, the internet is 100% of what we do/need/sell so that is pretty messed up. I tried telling Verizon this when I was on the phone to them this morning for (I shit you not) three hours, but apparently "everyone in business is online now"... well yes, but it is basically like you phoning Yahoo or Google and them telling you they didn't have internet sorted out. So awkward. Not that I work for a search engine but that is just an indication of how important the internet is for us. We run an internet platform. And have no internet.
Blah.
I want to splurge some money and buy something nice for myself, like a dress, but I don't know what size I am anymore so have to go measure myself or something, but then I feel all "I don't have anywhere to wear it" ... yes one of those moods.
I'd go eat and fill my face but I can't actually be bothered to do that. I had some gummy bears for dinner. I am regretting that actually as apparently my medicine doesn't make me invincible, but there you go. I'm kinda hungry, but can't be arsed. I just can't be arsed.
Patrick sent me this picture today. Addie did a half day at daycare as Jeanine had to go be in some Chinese opera thing, and spent all afternoon in my Old Navy tshirt. Pat had to tie it in a knot. She loved it haha. She wanted to wear it to go to bed, because I do, and got into a state when we said no (because it is too big if Patrick doesn't tie it behind her head and I don't want her to suffocate) poor thing. She is fighting to get over this cold/cough. Her mood is up and down. We're all in a funk. Blah.

Yes she still has a pacifier when she is going for a nap/ill/tired. Get over it nazi parents.
I need to pay the Comcast bill but I keep forgetting. Speaking of bills, HSBC are on my shit list, they charged me £25 for a mysterious 'pre-notified' charge. I will kick their arse honestly. Kick it.








No comments:
Post a Comment