Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Bollocks

My flight got cancelled :(

7 comments:

LHA said...

Oh, f**k :-( One hell of an Xmas this is turning out to be. So sorry. Any chance of a later flight?

Alex said...

The later flight they offered us was evening of Christmas Day, landing Boxing Day. I've been on the phone all day. They gave us that, and I'll keep trying in the meantime to nab a cancellation somewhere... but they have us all sat separately... including Adelaide!

Sam said...

awww sweetie, hope it all works out ok for you x

LHA said...

Our rescheduled flight was canceled so we won't be going back to Englandsalyz. So devastated. I hope that you get home safe and sound!

Alex said...

Oh hun that SUCKS beyond words. I am so sorry. You don't fancy trying to get on a later flight?

We got rescheduled to flying out over night on Christmas Day direct, but I phoned about 7 times the last few days and managed to catch a cancellation and nagged so they initially put us in business class (but we'll get brought back to economy cos of the kiddo) for a flight on X Eve going Boston - Chicago - Chicago - LHR.

I thought the flights were supposed to have picked up and were getting back to normal?

LHA said...

There is nothing else we can do to get us back in time for our work obligations. Such a disappointment. I am keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you!!

Alex said...

Shit sorry love. When are you both due back at work? Can you not use the snow as an excuse then? ;)