Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Everything happens for a reason

So, our flight got cancelled and we got rescheduled to Xmas Day night, landing Boxing Day. I nagged last night and that got changed to flying out early Xmas Eve via Chicago... so we'll see what happens and if that gets cancelled, as I know they are dropping flights left and right...

BUT... everything happens for a reason...because I had an interview today at an amazing firm in Cambridge. I saw a recruiter the Monday night and they called me TUESDAY with a prospect! They actually told me about it when I went to see them, but I think it went well... so we will see!

I dunno what I am more frightened of... 6 hour layover in Chicago with Addie or being told when we get to Chicago that our flight is cancelled. We'll see.

1 comment:

Eva said...

That's great! About the interview I mean. Perhaps everything DOES happen for a reason. Or is it just a coincidence that we think that? :P

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com