I just polished off a packet of Malteasers. I'm one of those people that ties my empty packaging into knots where possible. Sweet wrappers, crisps, you name it.
In other news, I took my dress back. Get this people... it was too big. TOO BIG! Me with my mega boobs... well that was a shame. The 10 was perfect on the bewbs, but wasn't comfortable done up but some things fit me better a ten and some better a twelve. Deena from work came with me to try on some frocks and she made me try on some stuff out of my comfort zone... and yay! New frock! Typical though, it was $10 more expensive than the one I took back 20 minutes before hand!
And my boots arrive today. Which is just in time for our third SNOW EMERGENCY within the last month. Who knows what will happen though, they keep changing how many inches we'll get.
I also got officially offered a new job today. I think I'll take it. It is a little pay cut compared to what I am on now, following my weirdly crazy pay rise, but it is such a nice place to work, a really swish design studio in Harvard Square with a young bunch of people doing awesome work. They needed an office manager and I was apparently the top pick of the bunch. Infact, I was the only one they offered back for a second interview! Gotta sort out my start date and tomorrow I am giving my notice. Can't wait. Will miss a few people but for the most part, looking forward to getting the fuck out of dodge!
This weekend we have a wedding to go to! Nate (Patrick's best friend from college and they now work with each other!) and Kim tie the knot! All out friends from Patrick's college days in Rochester and our friends Jon and Danielle are coming out and I am wearing my new frock and we are Addie free for 2 nights. Going to be awesome.
Speak soon people!










3 comments:
Congratulations on the new job lady!!!!!
Congratulations, that's awesome! Look at you go little BIZNESS PROFESH.
I love your fancy new dress. Are you wearing it to the wedding? How are you doing your hair? I miss you!
ooh new job! YAY! well done love! x
(I love my word verification. It's "creth". In my head a person is lisping "creche". Hilarious. I am friggin' funny.)
Post a Comment