Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Still in England... having a blast. Caught up with some friends, but due to some sad news, couldn't meet up with some others, which was very sad, on top of the reasons why we couldn't meet (very sad news indeed).

I don't make new years resolutions as I think they are a waste of time. And if you really want to do something, you should just do it, rather than wait until the start of the year and then make a big song and dance about something you'll manage for a week.

Although, if I was going to make resolutions, right now they would be to eradicate snoring from my life. It is all I have heard this trip. Patrick and Adelaide have been sick the ENTIRE time we've been in England. Obviously the American's can't handle the UK germs and the long flight etc, but as a result, Patrick has been FULL of snot and phelgm and coughing and such like. I am sure his sinuses are ruined more so by my Dad's central heating, which now he is old is on full blast, and all I have heard is snoring. So bad. More so than usual. My ear plugs don't work AT ALL anymore, because it was making the bed vibrate and the sound gets absorbed through the pillow and mattress. Even when he was downstairs last night (I kicked him out the bed) I could still hear it. One day I am going to record it so you can hear it for yourselves. And maybe measure the decibel level. It's divorce worthy I tell you.

Somewhat sleep deprived as you might notice, by my tone in this post, I have drank a lot of tea and soda, so I feel very dehydrated and have had a headache for about a week it feels like!

No comments: