So. Inspired by my lovely friend Kelly from my birth group, I am starting up a new challenge. I'm going to work my way through the alphabet and do a post for each letter based on that letter. I won't do it every day because that is a big much really, and some letters are HARD. HARD!
So without further a DO. We begin.
A
Totally not gonna say Adelaide. Predictable or what. I'm better than that. C'mon.
But now I can't think of anything that starts with A.... oh... yes! I do!

It's a shitty angle angle. I wasn't super fat then!








3 comments:
Hang on, birth group?!?!
Yes birth group! Basically when Addie was born, there were some ladies I made friends with on a pregnancy forum who had babies during the same month. About 20 of us became really close and started our own group away from the original site because a lot of the other mums were bonkers or we had nothing in common with them, and now we talk all the time, send each other presents, we do a secret santa and a secret stork during october because otherwise it would become super expensive buying 20 birthday presents all at once. I don't live nearby any of them anymore, but they meet up and stuff. It is really nice!
I got excited for a moment, and thought maybe I'd missed you announcing a second baby! haha what a rem
Post a Comment