
Here is a picture of 2 of my gall stones that I got to keep. The pin badge is there for scale. That is a 1" pin. They were given to us in a biohazard bag so I am reluctant to take them out of the jar. They are made of concentrated bile. There were bigger ones, in particular the one completely blocking the gal bladder, which Patrick said was the size of both of those put together. I know this is gross, but I don't care. I'm kind of amazed at how insane the whole episode was.
Everything else, gall bladder and all goes off for biopsies and tests and such like.








2 comments:
I had no idea they could get so big! You're teaching me all kinds of things these days.
Holy shit! I thought they were little tiny pebbles of things. Disgustingly, yours remind me of malted milk balls and don't look that bad, haha. You poor thing though, dang.
Post a Comment