Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen!  I hope you saw 2012 in wisely and had fun.  We stayed in, as I'd rather do, and our friends Jess and Sarah came over to play Jenga and eat Indian food.  Lots of fun.

Back to work tomorrow, looking forward to it, but both Patrick and I have that Sunday evening dread hahaha!  At least it is a short week, and next week is short too, as Patrick and I have Friday 13th off, as it is our regular Friday 13th trip to Portsmouth.  And it is pay day this Friday!  Wooo!

Not much really else to report, we had a fantastic Christmas, and I loved the gifts I got, although I know it isn't the whole point but there you go, and I loved having just the time for me and Patrick and Addie and seeing Addie get all excited.  I also cooked a lot of food and Patrick and I ate a lot.

I wonder what 2012 will bring us?  Almost tax time, but once we got that out the way, maybe we'll be better off financially.  We might be looking for a new apartment this year, and eventually are talking about trading in Patrick's car.  I'd like to go visit my Dad in June, with Patrick and Addie obviously, so that will be rad if we can swing that.

Maybe I can talk Patrick into another cat (although HE suggested it but he'll probably change his mind even though I am obviously WELL INTO THE IDEA) and we'll have another kitty to keep Stanley company, who I think is a bit lonely and would like some company.

I also joined the gym, Planet Fitness because they had a cheapo $99 deal for a year, and I am not one for New Years Resolutions, however the timing looks really suspicious to my signing up, but I had been putting it off waiting for the said deal and for me to get into a routine with work hahah.

If I were to make a New Years Resolution it would be to get a hair cut and shave my legs regularly.  Because I am a slob.

1 comment:

Fawn and Flower said...

Happy new year! Still jealous of your shoes :) You need to post more pictures, lady. Addie's gonna be a teenager the next time I see her face!