Monday, 2 July 2012

UK AOKAY

Hellooooo!  I'm currently in the UK, with patrick and Addie, staying at my Dad's.  We are here until FRIDAY and my brother is visiting right now.  Addie is having a blast, I am eating a lot of bad food and holy crap loving every minute.  My Dad had a party today and a bunch of people came and they played music in the front room (with a drum kit and everything) and I got to invite Fleur, Natalie and Bobby (and Red and Pearl) and Ria and Tom and Lara.  Was awesome.  I found it very stressful as I didn't know everyone and Sue got wicked drunk and kept taking Adelaide's toast.  What the fudge.

Anywhoo, we just had midnight Chineses, Olie, Patrick and I... and we are now watching Dave as I scoff banana milk.  I don't even like milk!  Just banana milk.  We also had prawn crackers.  THEY DON'T HAVE PRAWN CRACKERS OR BANANA MILK IN NEW ENGLAND, MAYBE NOT AMERICA AT ALL.

YES CORALENE I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

Will up date more I promise.  I have 3 months of stuff to fill you all in on.  And lots of photos!

No comments: